Career For College
Tech Schools
Trade Schools
Education Articles
Vocational Centers
Site Map

Technical Schools
Trade Schools
Career Schools
Online High School Courses
Online High School
Request an Article
Vocational Evaluation

Get the Ultimate Resume Guide for Computer Jobs and get the job of your dreams!

can I go to a new vocational evaluation doctor for an exam and submit his records?

You can ask the AC to reopen on the basis of new and material evidence if you're within 4 years of the initial determination and the evidence relates back to a period previously ruled on by the ALJ. You contact them as you have apparently been doing and tell them that you have new and material medical evidence to submit. Send anything by registered or certified mail with return receipt requested.

I'm sure that people have dealt with the AC without a representative, but I've never seen it. In fact, I've seen probably less than twenty cases in which the clmt. represented himself before an ALJ.

Submit your comment or answer

| Home | Career For College | Tech Schools | Trade Schools | Vocational Centers | Site Map | Privacy Policy |