Career For College
Tech Schools
Trade Schools
Education Articles
Vocational Centers
Site Map

Technical Schools
Trade Schools
Career Schools
Online High School Courses
Online High School
Request an Article
How can I get privatized, credit based student loans without a co-signer? 36, married, in Wisc ., bad credit?

Get the Ultimate Resume Guide for Computer Jobs and get the job of your dreams!

I am a full time student at Madison Area Technical College in Wisconsin. I am currently enrolled in summer courses and have already received my allotment of government sanctioned grants and loans. I tried a loan with Astrive but they said I needed a co-signer. I want to know if anyone can tell me whether there is a way to get something like an Astrive loan, while having "bad credit", without a co-signer.

You should check with all of the major banks such as Sallie Mae, Chase, Next Student and Campus Door, but for the most part you will most likley have to provide a co-signer due to credit. You will probably have the best luck with Campus Door since they specialize in alternative student loans.

Submit your comment or answer

| Home | Career For College | Tech Schools | Trade Schools | Vocational Centers | Site Map | Privacy Policy |